Lengkeek has maintained a Quality program since 1995, currently meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
Marius Lengkeek is founder and President of Lengkeek Vessel Engineering Inc., and has successfully operated his marine consulting business since its inception in 1981.
Rory Macdonald is part-owner and Vice-President of Lengkeek Vessel Engineering Inc., and is a qualified Naval Architect and Registered Professional Engineer.
He has a large and varied background in the marine industry, and has been responsible for Design and Project Management services provided by the company, overseeing the development of vessels from the design stage right through to construction, trials and delivery.
- Atlantic Pilotage Authority
- Atlantic Towing
- Canadian Coast Guard
- Damen Shipyard Group
- Dept. of National Defense
- Irving Shipbuilding Inc
- Laurentian Pilotage Authority
- Marine Atlantic
- McKeil Marine
- Melbourne Fire Brigade
- R.J. MacIsaac Construction
- Rwanda Energy Company
- Secunda Canada LP
- SNC Lavalin
- Transport Canada
- I appreciate your attention to our request and your firm's efforts on behalf of NRCan.~ Borden Chapman, Natural Resources Canada
- LVE produces quality work.~ John Hughes, Secunda Marine Services
- Thank you and your staff for the support provided on short notice.~ Craig Reid, Atlantic Towing Limited
- LVE responded to last minute requests, worked well within budget, a pleasure to deal with.~ Randy Dewell, Cochran Entertainment
- Faced with seeking specific solutions to its aging fleet of pilot boats and designing new vessels to meet future safety concerns and working parameters, the APA called upon LVE’s extensive expertise. Since that time, the APA has consistently been provided with a positive attitude to get the job done, coupled with an extremely high level of nautical expertise and professionalism.~ Captain Anthony McGuinness, Atlantic Pilotage Authority
- We appreciate LVE’s effort on our behalf, usually on short or very high demand.~ Jamie Manuge, Ocean Rig