Lengkeek has maintained a Quality program since 1995, currently meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
Marius Lengkeek is founder and President of Lengkeek Vessel Engineering Inc., and has successfully operated his marine consulting business since its inception in 1981.
Rory Macdonald is part-owner and Vice-President of Lengkeek Vessel Engineering Inc., and is a qualified Naval Architect and Registered Professional Engineer.
He has a large and varied background in the marine industry, and has been responsible for Design and Project Management services provided by the company, overseeing the development of vessels from the design stage right through to construction, trials and delivery.
- Atlantic Pilotage Authority
- Atlantic Towing
- Canadian Coast Guard /DFO
- Cherubini Group
- Damen Shipyard Group
- Irving Shipbuilding Inc
- Keiwit Offshore Services
- Laurentian Pilotage Authority
- Marine Atlantic
- McDermott International
- McKeil Marine
- Melbourne Fire Brigade
- Rwanda Energy Company
- SNC Lavalin
- LVE responded to last minute requests, worked well within budget, a pleasure to deal with.~ Randy Dewell, Cochran Entertainment
- LVE produces quality work.~ John Hughes, Secunda Marine Services
- I definitely believe that you have done an excellent job and would not hesitate to use your services again.~ Bjorn Endresen, Neptune Offshore
- Thank you and your staff for the support provided on short notice.~ Craig Reid, Atlantic Towing Limited
- Team very good to work with, good cooperation.~ Pierre Samsom, ECRC
- I am completely satisfied with LVE.~ Tony Dehoog, Marine Atlantic