Lengkeek has maintained a Quality program since 1995, currently meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Marius Lengkeek is founder and Director of Lengkeek Vessel Engineering Inc., and has successfully operated the marine consulting business since its inception in 1981.
Rory Macdonald is President of Lengkeek Vessel Engineering Inc., and is a qualified Naval Architect and Registered Professional Engineer.
He has a large and varied background in the marine industry, and has been responsible for Design and Project Management services provided by the company, overseeing the development of vessels from the design stage right through to construction, trials and delivery.
- ABCO Industries Inc.
- Atlantic Pilotage Authority
- Atlantic Towing
- Canadian Coast Guard
- Irving Shipbuilding Inc.
- Laurentian Pilotage Authority
- Marine Atlantic
- McKeil Marine
- R.J. MacIsaac Construction
- Secunda Canada LP
- SNC Lavalin
- Transport Canada
- Damen Shipyard Group
- Melbourne Fire Brigade
- Rwanda Energy Company
- Sustainable Marine Energy Ltd. (SME)
- University of Rhode Island (URI)
- Engineers Nova Scotia
- Canadian Ferry Association (CFA)
- Marine Renewables Canada (MRC)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Oil & Gas Industries Association (NOIA)
- Nova Scotia Boat Builders Association (NSBA)
- Professional Engineers and Geoscientists Newfoundland & Labrador (PEGNL)
- Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
- Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (SNAME)
- LVE produces quality work.~ John Hughes, Secunda Marine Services
- I appreciate your attention to our request and your firm's efforts on behalf of NRCan.~ Borden Chapman, Natural Resources Canada
- I am completely satisfied with LVE.~ Tony Dehoog, Marine Atlantic
- We appreciate LVE’s effort on our behalf, usually on short or very high demand.~ Jamie Manuge, Ocean Rig
- Team very good to work with, good cooperation.~ Pierre Samsom, ECRC
- I definitely believe that you have done an excellent job and would not hesitate to use your services again.~ Bjorn Endresen, Neptune Offshore